Hypnotherapy In Surrey
THE SURREY HYPNOTHERAPY CENTRE
For a Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy, DCH & the coveted Hypno therapy Practitioners Diploma, HPD
- Do you want a meaningful qualification that can lead to a fulfilling career?
- Or a flexible approach that can add to your existing skill-set?
- Or maybe you're just looking for something fascinating to explore?
- This could be the course for you?
- The Certificate Course is one weekend a month for four months, eight days in total. The cost is equivalent to just £70 per day.
- Please look at the syllabus you will gain so many skills during this time.
- Completing the Certificate Course means that you can start working with clients in supported practice.
- Why not attend our Introduction to Hypnotherapy Weekend. Please click here.
- Students are funding their Diploma fees with their developing practice.
- The Diploma Course is one weekend a month for fourteen months, eighteen days & still only £70 per day.
- Please see the syllabus you will be amazed at the amount of subjects that we cover & practise.
- If you are serious about developing a practice and offering your clients the best possible therapeutic interventions this is the course for you.
- We believe this is the most thorough, comprehensive hypnotherapy training course available but please do not take our word for it, please check those organisations validating this course and training.
- For accreditation details please click here.
- We can not find another course offering so much at such good value for money, if you can please let us know!
Thank you for your interest in our Clinical Hypnotherapy training courses and therapeutic approaches in Surrey. The purpose of this site is to introduce you to the course which you may wish to attend or the therapy that you chose to affect a change within yourself. The clinics that you can attend are held at West Byfleet, Surrey and Hillview Medical Centre, Woking, Surrey. The Surrey College of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy train students to become therapists in West Byfleet, Surrey; whilst offering the support required to become a practising therapist.
Hypnotherapy Courses & Psychotherapeutic Studies In Surrey
The subject of hypnosis is relatively easy to understand when taught in the correct format. However, to become a successful therapist takes some experience, and so the group is taken through a presentation of therapeutic techniques followed by a demonstration on a volunteer member of the group. When comfortable with the technique the group is involved in practice, whilst supervised by a qualified therapist. As this subject only comes to life when applied there is a strong emphasis on the experiential approach to learning.
You may be interested in the Certificate course to expand your own interest in personal development or with a view to becoming a therapist. Indeed, qualified therapists from other disciplines regularly study with the SCCP to add to their skills and further enhance their ability to help others achieve their aims.
Whilst accredited prior learning (APL) may appear to be an advantage we feel that these skills account for only a small part of the learning curve and so believe that the courses should be open to all with a genuine interest in the subject. However, there is much more to the course than the curriculum; due to the nature of the skills being taught and in view of the possibility that graduates may intend to practice as a therapist with the general public we feel it only responsible to ensure each therapeutic procedure is thoroughly understood and well practiced.
Hypnotherapy Courses In Surrey
During Master Classes, Certificate and Diploma Courses advice is given in developing a successful practice from experienced therapists in practice and at times within a National Health Service setting, with attention paid to Marketing, taking case histories and best practice guide lines for governing bodies.
Ongoing support is available for those wishing to build a practice with Master Classes in specialised subjects.
Supervision is available for the therapist in practice, which is essential for support and guidance, allowing peace of mind, knowing that you are not on your own.
Further information on Hypnotherapy Courses in Surrey
If you would like to take this subject further please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org/or telephone 01932 341055 and leave your name and telephone number so that we may contact you, alternatively please complete the course booking form and send to, SCCP, 83 Woodlands Avenue, West Byfleet, Surrey, KT14 6AP.