Train To Become Hypnotherapist ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN CLINICAL HYPNOTHERAPY Hypnotherapy Practitioners Diploma - HPD (ADCH Advanced Hypnotherapy Diploma)
Solution Focused - Brief Strategic - Hypnotherapy Course
The SCCP Advanced Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy is based on contemporary therapeutic interventions, this clinical hypnotherapy course is the most eclectic up to date training in the UK today. Clinical Hypnotherapy is now considered to be one of the fastest growing professions in the U K.
The Surrey College of Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy has been responsible for successfully training hundreds of students to become successful hypnotherapists since 1996.
If your intention is to make hypnotherapy your new career, whether part-time or full-time, it is our firm belief that this is the course for you.
A Practical Hypnotherapy Course In The Clinical Use Of Hypnotherapy
The Surrey College of Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy, SCCP, HPD hypnotherapy course offers a practitioner diploma, bursting with therapy / psychological information and therapeutic approaches. Hypnotherapy is a proactive, practical hands on therapy intervention, our approaches directly address the clients issues and the SCCP believe the Advanced Hypnotherapy Diploma course needs to mirror the way that we work in the practice, proactive & results driven!
The SCCP hypnotherapy diploma course leaves the theory to our 650 page manual, constructed through thirty years clinical experience.
On graduating from our hypnotherapy diploma course you will have already noticed how you are thinking like a therapist; you will be analysing client conversations and understanding the underlying issues which require addressing and know which therapeutic interventions will best suit your clients and their issues.
The Success Of Your Practice Is A Reflection Of Our Training
It would be difficult to experience thirty years practical experience from a book, it is physically using the techniques taught which gains the skills and so we demonstrate the hypnotherapy approaches and then practise them. Please feel free to practise in between the college weekends, we have placed the focus on physically doing rather than studying, this is where your confidence to work with clients and build your own practice will come from and so there are no essays or academic home work and no exams.
The Surrey College Of Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy, SCCP, Community
The SCCP enjoys an active support network for current & past students to share and receive experience and current therapeutic interventions. All previous students enjoy an open invitations to re-attend the training weekends to enhance their skills through revision; this will be your future invitation to reattained course weekends of your choice, subject to course numbers. The SCCP hold regular hypnotherapy supervisions sessions as well as regular organised social events for students and graduates to network.
Six Qualifications Gained By Completing This Course
1) ADCH, Advanced Diploma Clinical Hypnotherapy
2) NLP Practitioner Certificate.
3) EMDR Practitioner Certificate
4) EFT Level 1 & Level 2 Certificate
5) Solution Focused Brief Strategic Practitioners Certificate.
6) Positive Psychology Certificate
HPD, The Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma, can now be addressed if you wish. The ADCH course includes your HPD training.
NCH - The National Council of Hypnotherapists
HA - The Hypnotherapy Association
NSP - National Society of Psychotherapists
The SCCP Advanced Diploma in Hypnotherapy is based on contemporary therapeutic interventions, this hypnotherapy courses is the most eclectic up to date training in the UK today.
The modular course includes
EMDR & EMDR Plus
EFT 1 & 2
Solution Focused Therapy
Time Line Therapy CBT
Rapid Cognitive Therapy
Classes are attended at weekends, one weekend a month.
10 weekends (modules) each of two six hour days, Saturday & Sunday, running monthly throughout the year.
This is considered face to face training, you will be given a wide range of subjects to understand and practise whilst being assessed.
Delegates arrange practice groups which meet between modules to practise and hone their skills.
There is no theoretical home work for the Advanced Hypnotherapy Diploma.
Delegates are encouraged and supported in the development of their practice.
This eclectic course will allow you to work with any client and not be restricted to clients that fit one specific category of training.
Fully accredited courses with professional training that offer you a recognised qualification
Thank you James, and the SCCP for all your help and guidance I feel confident in building my practice, you have given me a new lease of life! At my age, it was difficult to gain employment, I now have purpose and meaning in my life. Karen SCCP graduate
Congratulations You Have Chosen The Advanced Diploma Course In Clinical Hypnotherapy - On Completion You Will Have Six Qualification
1) Advanced Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy (ADCH)
2) NLP Practitioners Certificate (NLP Cert)
3) EMDR Plus Practitioners Certificate (EMDR Plus Cert)
4) EFT Level 1 & EFT Level 2 Practitioner Certificate (EFT Practitioner)
5) Solution Focused Certificate Therapist (SFT Cert)
6) Positive Psychology Certificate
HPD, The Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma, by completing the learning out comes throughout the course or on completion of the course, your choice, you can now gain your HPD. The ADCH course includes your HPD training.
Allow Us To Help You We Can Help You Build Your Practice
Introductory Weekend September 08th & 09th 2018 Positive Psychology The Solution Focused Way
In Search of Happiness
POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY THE SOLUTION FOCUSED WAY
1) Life Coaching
2) Solution Focused Therapy
3) If we become what we think? Why not teach ourselves and the client to focus on and work toward the solution?
October 13th & 14th 2018 Working With And Understanding Depression
Anxiety Depression & Morose Depression.
Mind Body Dissociation
Apposition of Opposites
The Golden Process
Breaking The Psychological State
Ten Step Re-frame
Reversing Subjective Time
November 10th & 11th 2018 EMDR Plus
1) EMDR Plus To Learn More
2) EFT Level One & Two. To Learn more
A Recap of The Basic Recipe & Short-cut Recipes
Additional Tapping Points
More Creative Ways to Use EFT
The Trauma Techniques: Telling the Story; Movie Technique; Tearless Trauma
Working with an Unpleasant Memory
Gentleness through Dissociation
Physical Issues & Chasing the Pain
Constricted Breathing Technique
Finding Core Issues, Specific Events & Aspects
Asking Key Questions
Advanced Psychological Reversal
Testing your Results
Limiting Beliefs & The Palace of Possibilities
Group work & Borrowing Benefits
An Introduction to Surrogate Tapping
An Introduction to Working with Children & Animals
EFT by Telephone & Skype
Reminder of Safety for Self & Client
Legal & Ethical Implications
How to Achieve your Practitioner Certificate
Joining the NSP
December 1st & 2nd 2018 Hypnosis & The Behavioural Model
1) Indirect hypnotic induction techniques - covert ways to induce trance.
2) Influencing techniques & vital communication skills.
3) Trance induction, how we move into trance.
4) Recognising & utilising natural trance states
5) The Behavioural Model - This is unique to the SCCP. Developed by James Golding over thirty five years of clinical research a clinically proven technique. Reduces stress, lowers stress hormones within the client & puts the client in control in real life time.
6) Eye accessing cues
7) Psychological profiles that predict stress response & addictive nature and how we can change these.
8) Hypnotic language & indirect suggestion.
9) Utilising every day trance.
10) Influencing future behaviour via covert suggestions.
11) How to apply these techniques after the weekend
January 19th & 20th 2019
Solution Focused-Rapid Cognitive-Time Line Therapy
1) The Structure of the therapeutic appointment.
2) Rapid Cognitive Hypnotherapy - NLP
3) Time Line Therapy (Tad James)
4) Moving through the problem, to the solution
5) Combined, this becomes Solution Focused-Rapid Cognitive-Time Line Therapy
6) Understanding & utilising hypnotic language to weave indirect suggestions into every day conversation.
7) The thirteen hypnoidal phenomena that can be utilised to facilitate change in your client
8) Understanding our own modalities of mental process & how we use this understanding within the clinical practice.
9) The psychological maturing states that predict the way that we interpret our world.
February 16th & 17th 2019
Time Line Therapy - The Parallel Experience
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP 1)
1) Creating a different reality for the client to respond to, using Solution
Focused-Rapid Cognitive Time Line Therapy.
2) Milton Erickson's approach to learning from the future.
3) The vicarious approach to learning from others skills and resources.
4) Adjusting the perceptions of previous experiences, to adjust current
5) Permissive or authoritarian Inductions and Suggestions.
6) The Milton Erickson model and NLP.
7) Introducing Neuro Linguistic Programming, NLP
Elements of NLP
The Meta Model
The NLP Communication Model
VATK Aids To Learning
Calibrating The Client
March 23rd & 24th 2019
NLP Meets Positive Psychology
Reasons To Be Grateful
1) NLP Predicates
2) NLP Transformational Grammar
3) NLP The Meta Model
4) NLP Chunking Up And Down
5) NLP Complex Equivalence
6) NLP Presuppositions
7) NLP Universal Quantifiers
8) NLP Submodalities
9) Patio Stones
10) Stepping Into Gratitude
11) The Power Of Gratitude
12) Developing Behavioural Flexibility
13) Fast Phobia Cure
14) Rewind Technique
15) Rewinding The Fast Phobia Cure
16) Positive Anxiety Replacement
17) Questions That Facilitate Change
18) Reframing in Trance
April 13th & 14th 2019
Hypnotherapy Motivates Change
Gestalt & Parts Therapy
1) Understanding the clients level of motivation, by listening to the
motivational level of conversation.
2) How to avoid demotivating the client, how conversationally raise the clients level of motivation.
3) The quickest way to understand your client.
4) Utilising the clients gained skills and resources to develop a
constructive future view and behavioural response.
5) Calibrating your client, to understand the unconscious process.
5) The Gestalt model.
6) Taking a case history, developing a client program and agenda.
7) Identifying patterns of behaviour that have developed the issue.
8) Ericksonian Inductions and language patterns.
9) Build self esteem & confidence.
10) Polarity Approach to Apposition of opposites
11) The clients personality profile
12) Polarity dissociation
14) Parts Integration
15) Parts Therapy, "The part of me that"
May 11th & 12th 2019
Marketing, Practice Building,
Inner Child Work
2) Practising Building
3) The Surrey College of Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy's aim is to assist SCCP graduates to develop their practice within an NHS setting, to gain referrals from NHS professionals by offering Brief Strategic Solution Focused Therapy to client issues, achieving the earliest possible resolutions to client concerns.
4) Developing your practice into an NHS setting.
5) Developing case histories.
6) The Initial Consultation.
7) You can hear what your client is saying, but how do you convert this conversation into an answer for your client?
8) Understanding Hypnotherapy Within Inner Child Work.
June22nd & 23rd 2019
Working With And Understanding Addictions
2 ) Weight Lose
3) Alcohol Dependency
4) Emotional eating
5) All substance Addictions
6) Behavioural Addictions
7) The use and requirement for Metaphors.
8) Utilising Milton Erickson's paradoxical interventions.
9) Ideo motor techniques for communication with the unconscious mind.
10) Utilising Sub Modalities for pain control
To read more about addiction please go to
We Offer Ongoing Support
To Help You
Build Your Practice
This is Not Just A Hypnotherapy Course
You Will Graduate With Six Qualifications
This Is The Most Comprehensive Training
In The UK Today
Building Your Practice With The SCCP
Successfully Training Therapists Since 1996
Care In Practise
The Surrey College of Clinical Hypnotherapy
Aim To Assist SCCP Graduates In The Development Of Their Practice
Within An NHS Setting.
FULLY QUALIFIED YOU CAN NOW START TO BUILD YOUR PRACTICE
WE OFFER FULL CLINICAL PRACTICE SUPPORT - HELPING YOU BUILD YOUR PRACTICE
WHY THIS HYPNOTHERAPY DIPLOMA COURSE IS CREDIBLE
The SCCP hypnotherapy diploma course is accredited by three of the most influential governing bodies in the UK today.
The NCFE is the external awarding body who will award your Hypnotherapy Practitioners Diploma HPD:
National Council of Hypnotherapy
The NCH is the UK’s leading not-for-profit hypnotherapy professional association, representing over 1800 professional hypnotherapists. All NCH practising members are fully insured and trained to the highest standards, so you can choose a hypnotherapist with confidence. The SCCP is a founder member of The NCH actively promoting the HPD.
To date all HPD presented portfolios have gained accreditation with distinction.
THE HYPNOTHERAPY ASSOCIATION
The Surrey College of Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy offer approved training, accredited by the Hypnotherapy Association, HA. The Hypnotherapy Association is a non-profit making organisation and is a leading independent professional body in Britain representing approved hypnotherapists in active practice.
THE NATIONAL SOCIETY OF PSYCHOTHERAPISTS
The NSPY is an international governing body for psychotherapists.
The NSPY accredit the Surrey College of Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy courses & validate all SCCP training.
The NCFE is recognised as an Awarding Organisation by the qualification regulators for England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
The NCH has been approved as an NCFE centre and the HPD has been accredited by the NCFE to guarantee that it is of a high standard and meets the rigorous requirements of a national awarding organisation. The NCFE accreditation gives assurance that the content of a training course is of a high standard and meets the rigorous requirements of a national awarding organisation. The NCFE accreditation also gives formal recognition to our courses which result in the 'award' of a certificate of achievement.
APPLYING FOR THE COURSE
Registering your interest by submitting an application form for the SCCP hypnotherapy diploma course does not commit you at all, it simply reserves you a place on our schedule and until we have time to discuss the course in detail with us.
Upon receipt of booking form we will contact you to arrange a meeting, this meeting can be by phone, Skype or in person. Following its successful outcome your place is secured by deposit. For student’s committed to taking the course we aim to make the cost affordable. To that end we have four payment options, which we think offer unrivaled flexibility and value. Fees can be paid by Bank Transfer, Cash, Credit Card or PayPal.
The fees include all training materials. For those students wishing to complete their HPD (Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma) a £120 assessment and certification fee will be payable at the time of submission.
FULL COURSE FEES - £2,000
1. A non-refundable, non transferable deposit of £200
2. With a further £1800 to be paid, three weeks prior to course commencement.
3. Payments are required three weeks prior to the course weekend.
4. Making a total of £2,000
5. Course fees are not refundable or transferable.
6. Please read terms & conditions, they are very short. By attending this course you are agreeing to the SCCP terms & conditions without exception.
7. We have kept it simple.
TRAINING FEES CAN BE PAID BY - BANK TRANSFER - CREDIT CARD - PAYPAL - CASH